Microfinance Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Microfinance Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Microfinance conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICME 2020: Microfinance and Entrepreneurship Conference, Cairo (Dec 14-15, 2020)
- ICIAF 2020: Islamic Accounting and Finance Conference, Dubai (Dec 17-18, 2020)
- ICMED 2021: Microfinance and Enterprise Development Conference, Zurich (Jan 14-15, 2021)
- ICMD 2021: Microfinance and Development Conference, Barcelona (Mar 04-05, 2021)
- ICMF 2021: Microfinance Conference, Barcelona (Mar 04-05, 2021)
- ICMPP 2021: Microfinance and Public Policy Conference, Barcelona (Mar 04-05, 2021)
- ICFCIDS 2021: Financial Cryptography, Information and Data Security Conference, Paris (Mar 29-30, 2021)
- ICIFA 2021: Islamic Finance and Accounting Conference, Istanbul (Apr 26-27, 2021)
- ICMED 2021: Microfinance and Economic Development Conference, Copenhagen (Jul 19-20, 2021)