Microfinance Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Microfinance Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Microfinance conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICIAF 2019: Islamic Accounting and Finance Conference, Dubai (Dec 19-20, 2019)
- ICMED 2020: Microfinance and Enterprise Development Conference, Lisbon (Feb 06-07, 2020)
- ICME 2020: Microfinance and Entrepreneurship Conference, Rome (Feb 17-18, 2020)
- ICFCIDS 2020: Financial Cryptography, Information and Data Security Conference, Paris (Mar 26-27, 2020)
- ICIFA 2020: Islamic Finance and Accounting Conference, Istanbul (Apr 24-25, 2020)
- ICMED 2020: Microfinance and Economic Development Conference, Copenhagen (Jul 15-16, 2020)