Ontology Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Ontology Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
ontology conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICLDD 2021: Learning Disabilities and Disorders Conference, London (Nov 18-19, 2021)
- ICCHPCA 2022: Clinical and Health Psychology of Children and Adolescents Conference, Rome (Mar 03-04, 2022)
- ICCCAP 2022: Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology Conference, Boston (Apr 21-22, 2022)
- ICDS 2022: Disability Studies Conference, London (Apr 21-22, 2022)
- ICLD 2022: Learning Disabilities Conference, Montreal (May 23-24, 2022)