Semantics Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Semantics Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
semantics conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICCET 2021: Concrete Engineering and Technology Conference, Paris (Nov 18-19, 2021)
- ICBE 2021: Biogeocivil Engineering Conference, Cairo (Dec 13-14, 2021)
- ICABE 2022: Advances in Biogeocivil Engineering Conference, Bangkok (Feb 07-08, 2022)
- ICBER 2022: Biogeocivil Engineering and Research Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 07-08, 2022)
- ICABEA 2022: Advances in Biogeocivil Engineering and Applications Conference, Boston (Apr 21-22, 2022)
- ICBEA 2022: Biogeocivil Engineering and Applications Conference, Boston (Apr 21-22, 2022)