Orthopaedic Nursing Conferences
Orthopaedic Nursing Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Orthopaedic Nursing Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Orthopaedic Nursing conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICNMR 2020: Nursing and Midwifery Research Conference, Venice (Nov 12-13, 2020)
- ICNMS 2020: Nursing and Midwifery Sciences Conference, Auckland (Dec 01-02, 2020)
- ICNMP 2021: Nursing and Midwifery Practice Conference, Paris (Jan 25-26, 2021)
- ICNCP 2021: Nursing and Clinical Practices Conference, London (Feb 15-16, 2021)
- ICNM 2021: Nursing and Midwifery Conference, London (Feb 15-16, 2021)
- ICNMS 2021: Nursing and Midwifery Studies Conference, Paris (Jun 24-25, 2021)