Orthopaedic Nursing Conferences
Orthopaedic Nursing Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Orthopaedic Nursing Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Orthopaedic Nursing conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICNMS 2020: Nursing and Midwifery Sciences Conference, London (Jan 20-21, 2020)
- ICNMP 2020: Nursing and Midwifery Practice Conference, Paris (Jan 23-24, 2020)
- ICNCP 2020: Nursing and Clinical Practices Conference, London (Feb 13-14, 2020)
- ICNM 2020: Nursing and Midwifery Conference, Prague (Mar 19-20, 2020)
- ICNMS 2020: Nursing and Midwifery Studies Conference, Vancouver (Aug 06-07, 2020)
- ICNMR 2020: Nursing and Midwifery Research Conference, Venice (Nov 12-13, 2020)