Preventive Medicine Conferences
Preventive Medicine Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Preventive Medicine Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Preventive Medicine conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICPMIM 2019: Preventive Medicine and Integrative Medicine Conference, London (Nov 18-19, 2019)
- ICVBV 2019: Veterinary Bacteriology and Virology Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 28-29, 2019)
- ICMID 2020: Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Conference, Rome (Jan 16-17, 2020)
- ICPHN 2020: Public Health and Nutrition Conference, Sydney (Feb 27-28, 2020)
- ICCMID 2020: Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Conference, Dubai (Mar 19-20, 2020)
- ICEHPM 2020: Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine Conference, Istanbul (Nov 05-06, 2020)