Quantum Programming Conferences
Quantum Programming Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Quantum Programming Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Quantum Programming conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICQPCDO 2020: Quantum Programming, Compiler Design and Optimization Conference, Tokyo (Jan 06-07, 2020)
- ICQPQC 2020: Quantum Programming and Quantum Computers Conference, Amsterdam (May 14-15, 2020)
- ICQPC 2020: Quantum Programming and Computers Conference, Montreal (May 18-19, 2020)
- ICQPCD 2020: Quantum Programming and Compiler Design Conference, Barcelona (May 22-23, 2020)
- ICQPL 2020: Quantum Programming and Languages Conference, New York (Jun 04-05, 2020)
- ICQP 2020: Quantum Programming Conference, Berlin (Jul 23-24, 2020)
- ICQPC 2020: Quantum Programming and Computations Conference, New York (Aug 10-11, 2020)
- ICAQP 2020: Advances in Quantum Programming Conference, Bangkok (Aug 20-21, 2020)
- ICQPC 2020: Quantum Programming and Computing Conference, Paris (Aug 27-28, 2020)
- ICRAQP 2020: Recent Advances in Quantum Programming Conference, Prague (Sep 03-04, 2020)
- ICQPCOD 2020: Quantum Programming, Compiler Optimization and Design Conference, Barcelona (Oct 21-22, 2020)