Strengths Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Strengths Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
strengths conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICEP 2022: Experimental Psychology Conference, New York (Aug 08-09, 2022)
- ICPPMH 2022: Positive Psychology and Mental Health Conference, Kuala Lumpur (Aug 30-31, 2022)
- ICPPE 2022: Positive Psychology and Education Conference, Dubai (Nov 10-11, 2022)
- ICSMP 2022: Strategic Mine Planning Conference, Tokyo (Nov 10-11, 2022)
- ICCLPS 2022: Cognitive, Linguistic and Psychological Sciences Conference, Bangkok (Nov 29-30, 2022)
- ICCLPS 2022: Cognitive, Linguistic and Psychological Sciences Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 29-30, 2022)
- ICPP 2023: Positive Psychology Conference, Venice (Apr 12-13, 2023)
- ICPPW 2023: Positive Psychology and Wellbeing Conference, Paris (Apr 19-20, 2023)