Transportation Planning Conferences
Transportation Planning Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Transportation Planning Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
transportation planning conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICPAI 2021: Philosophy of Artificial Intelligence Conference, Cape Town (Nov 04-05, 2021)
- ICPPE 2021: Positive Psychology and Education Conference, Dubai (Nov 08-09, 2021)
- ICCLPS 2021: Cognitive, Linguistic and Psychological Sciences Conference, Bangkok (Nov 29-30, 2021)
- ICCLPS 2021: Cognitive, Linguistic and Psychological Sciences Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 29-30, 2021)
- ICPCSAI 2022: Philosophy of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Conference, Zurich (Jan 14-15, 2022)
- ICPL 2022: Philosophy of Life Conference, Sydney (Jan 28-29, 2022)
- ICPPMH 2022: Positive Psychology and Mental Health Conference, Bangkok (Feb 07-08, 2022)
- ICPPMH 2022: Positive Psychology and Mental Health Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 07-08, 2022)
- ICEP 2022: Experimental Psychology Conference, Paris (Apr 14-15, 2022)
- ICPP 2022: Positive Psychology Conference, Venice (Apr 14-15, 2022)
- ICPPW 2022: Positive Psychology and Wellbeing Conference, Paris (Apr 14-15, 2022)