Veterinary Epidemiology Conferences
Veterinary Epidemiology Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Veterinary Epidemiology Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
veterinary epidemiology conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICERP 2022: Ethics, Religion and Philosophy Conference, Singapore (Jan 07-08, 2022)
- ICPER 2022: Philosophy, Ethics and Religion Conference, London (Mar 11-12, 2022)
- ICJMC 2022: Journalism and Mass Communication Conference, New York (Jun 02-03, 2022)
- ICMCR 2022: Media and Communication Research Conference, Rome (Jul 21-22, 2022)
- ICMCCF 2022: Media, Communication, Culture and Film Conference, Istanbul (Jul 28-29, 2022)