Arabic Language Conferences
Arabic Language Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Arabic Language Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Arabic Language conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICAL 2020: Arabic Language Conference, Dubai (Nov 09-10, 2020)
- ICALTLLT 2020: Arabic Language Teaching and Learning, Literature and Translation Conference, Dubai (Dec 17-18, 2020)
- ICALL 2021: Arabic Language and Linguistics Conference, Istanbul (Feb 15-16, 2021)
- ICALR 2021: Arabic Language and Rhetoric Conference, Tokyo (Feb 25-26, 2021)
- ICALC 2021: Arabic Language and Culture Conference, Sydney (Mar 29-30, 2021)
- ICALCS 2021: Arabic Language and Cultural Studies Conference, Sydney (Mar 29-30, 2021)