Arabic Language Conferences
Arabic Language Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Arabic Language Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Arabic Language conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICALL 2020: Arabic Language and Linguistics Conference, Istanbul (Feb 13-14, 2020)
- ICALR 2020: Arabic Language and Rhetoric Conference, Tokyo (Feb 27-28, 2020)
- ICAL 2020: Arabic Language Conference, New York (Jun 04-05, 2020)
- ICALCS 2020: Arabic Language and Cultural Studies Conference, Toronto (Jul 16-17, 2020)
- ICALC 2020: Arabic Language and Culture Conference, Paris (Jul 20-21, 2020)