Construction Engineering Conferences
Construction Engineering Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Construction Engineering Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
construction engineering conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICACS 2021: Architecture, Culture and Spirituality Conference, Bangkok (Nov 29-30, 2021)
- ICACS 2021: Architecture, Culture and Spirituality Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 29-30, 2021)
- ICERP 2022: Ethics, Religion and Philosophy Conference, Singapore (Jan 07-08, 2022)
- ICSMPC 2022: Social Media and Political Communications Conference, Zurich (Jan 14-15, 2022)
- ICISS 2022: Interdisciplinary Social Sciences Conference, Paris (Jan 21-22, 2022)
- ICIMSET 2022: Interdisciplinary, Multidisciplinary Science, Engineering and Technology Conference, London (Feb 15-16, 2022)
- ICPER 2022: Philosophy, Ethics and Religion Conference, London (Mar 11-12, 2022)
- ICCTLA 2022: Consciousness, Theatre, Literature and the Arts Conference, Montreal (May 23-24, 2022)
- ICJMC 2022: Journalism and Mass Communication Conference, New York (Jun 02-03, 2022)
- ICLKIS 2022: Legal Knowledge and Information Systems Conference, Paris (Jun 23-24, 2022)