Fisheries Statistics Conferences
Fisheries Statistics Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Fisheries Statistics Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Fisheries Statistics conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICAFT 2020: Aquaculture and Fisheries Technology Conference, Lisbon (Apr 16-17, 2020)
- ICAFM 2020: Aquaculture and Fisheries Management Conference, Tokyo (Nov 17-18, 2020)
- ICAPS 2020: Aquaculture Production Systems Conference, Tokyo (Nov 17-18, 2020)
- ICAPT 2020: Aquaculture Production Technology Conference, Tokyo (Nov 17-18, 2020)
- ICFAS 2020: Fisheries and Aquaculture Sciences Conference, Tokyo (Nov 17-18, 2020)
- ICFAT 2020: Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology Conference, Tokyo (Nov 17-18, 2020)