Fisheries Statistics Conferences
Fisheries Statistics Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Fisheries Statistics Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Fisheries Statistics conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICAFT 2021: Aquaculture and Fisheries Technology Conference, Lisbon (Apr 15-16, 2021)
- ICFAS 2021: Fisheries and Aquaculture Sciences Conference, Berlin (May 20-21, 2021)
- ICFAT 2021: Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology Conference, Berlin (May 20-21, 2021)
- ICAFM 2021: Aquaculture and Fisheries Management Conference, Tokyo (Jun 10-11, 2021)
- ICAPS 2021: Aquaculture Production Systems Conference, Tokyo (Jun 10-11, 2021)
- ICAPT 2021: Aquaculture Production Technology Conference, Tokyo (Jun 10-11, 2021)