Food Poisoning Conferences
Food Poisoning Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Food Poisoning Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
food poisoning conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICIEMPH001 2021: International Emergency Medicine and Public Health Conference, London (Jul 26-27, 2021)
- ICJMC001 2021: Journalism and Mass Communication Conference, Vienna (Jul 29-30, 2021)
- ICMI005 2021: Medical Informatics Conference, Lisbon (Sep 20-21, 2021)
- ICMITB001 2021: Medical Informatics and Translational Bioinformatics Conference, Dubrovnik (Oct 04-05, 2021)
- ICEMHS001 2022: Emergency Medicine and Healthcare Systems Conference, Tokyo (Mar 25-26, 2022)