Human Development Conferences
Human Development Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Human Development Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Human Development conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICDCEP 2021: Developing Countries and Economic Problems Conference, Bali (Jan 14-15, 2021)
- ICEEDC 2021: Economic Experiments in Developing Countries Conference, New York (Jan 28-29, 2021)
- ICDCE 2021: Developing Countries and Economics Conference, Melbourne (Feb 01-02, 2021)
- ICDCM 2021: Developing Countries and Macroeconomics Conference, Barcelona (Feb 11-12, 2021)
- ICHEFS 2021: Human Ecology and Family Sciences Conference, Buenos Aires (Feb 25-26, 2021)
- ICIS 2021: Islamic Studies Conference, London (Apr 22-23, 2021)
- ICDE 2021: Development Economics Conference, Tokyo (Jun 10-11, 2021)
- ICCPR 2021: Community Psychology and Religion Conference, Bangkok (Aug 19-20, 2021)
- ICCPH 2021: Community Psychology and Homelessness Conference, Vancouver (Sep 23-24, 2021)
- ICGB 2021: Gender and Bioethics Conference, Istanbul (Nov 08-09, 2021)
- ICHDFS 2021: Human Development and Family Studies Conference, Paris (Nov 18-19, 2021)