Regional Development Conferences
Regional Development Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Regional Development Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Regional Development conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICIRD 2021: Innovation and Regional Development Conference, Tokyo (Jan 07-08, 2021)
- ICIS 2021: Islamic Science Conference, Tokyo (Jan 07-08, 2021)
- ICGME 2021: Governance, Management and Entrepreneurship Conference, Paris (Jan 25-26, 2021)
- ICETRD 2021: Economics, Trade and Regional Development Conference, Dubai (Jan 28-29, 2021)
- ICETIRED 2021: Entrepreneurship, Technology, Innovation and Regional Economic Development Conference, New York (Jun 03-04, 2021)
- ICFBRD 2021: Family Business and Regional Development Conference, London (Jun 28-29, 2021)
- ICIST 2021: Islamic Science and Technology Conference, London (Oct 21-22, 2021)