Regional Development Conferences
Regional Development Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Regional Development Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Regional Development conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICIRD 2020: Innovation and Regional Development Conference, Tokyo (Jan 06-07, 2020)
- ICGME 2020: Governance, Management and Entrepreneurship Conference, Paris (Jan 23-24, 2020)
- ICETRD 2020: Economics, Trade and Regional Development Conference, Dubai (Jan 30-31, 2020)
- ICETIRED 2020: Entrepreneurship, Technology, Innovation and Regional Economic Development Conference, New York (Jun 04-05, 2020)
- ICFBRD 2020: Family Business and Regional Development Conference, London (Jun 29-30, 2020)
- ICIST 2020: Islamic Science and Technology Conference, London (Oct 22-23, 2020)