Human Migration Conferences
Human Migration Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Human Migration Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Human Migration conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICPSDS 2020: Population Sustainable Development Strategy Conference, Lisbon (Oct 29-30, 2020)
- ICIIIC 2020: Illegal Immigration and Immigration Control Conference, Rome (Nov 11-12, 2020)
- ICIIC 2020: Illegal Immigration and Crime Conference, Amsterdam (Dec 03-04, 2020)
- ICIIG 2020: Illegal Immigration and Globalization Conference, Bangkok (Dec 15-16, 2020)
- ICIIBS 2020: Illegal Immigration and Border Security Conference, Kuala Lumpur (Dec 17-18, 2020)
- ICSECG 2020: Social, Economic and Cultural Geography Conference, Barcelona (Dec 17-18, 2020)
- ICII 2020: Illegal Immigration Conference, Vienna (Dec 24-25, 2020)
- ICIIS 2020: Illegal Immigration Studies Conference, Paris (Dec 28-29, 2020)