Innovation Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Innovation Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
innovation conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICPS 2021: Psychological Society Conference, Lisbon (Sep 20-21, 2021)
- ICA 2021: Autism Conference, London (Sep 23-24, 2021)
- ICHEPR 2021: Humanities, Educational and Psychological Research Conference, New York (Oct 07-08, 2021)
- ICPS 2021: Psychology and Sociology Conference, Tokyo (Nov 11-12, 2021)
- ICNCN 2021: Neuroinformatics and Computational Neuroscience Conference, Bangkok (Nov 29-30, 2021)
- ICNCN 2021: Neuroinformatics and Computational Neuroscience Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 29-30, 2021)
- ICCN 2022: Computational Neuroscience Conference, Tokyo (Jan 07-08, 2022)
- ICPSC 2022: Psychological Science Research Conference, Copenhagen (Jul 19-20, 2022)