Knowledge Representation Conferences
Knowledge Representation Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Knowledge Representation Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Knowledge Representation conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICKEM 2020: Knowledge Engineering and Management Conference, Lisbon (Oct 29-30, 2020)
- ICKE 2020: Knowledge Engineering Conference, San Francisco (Nov 02-03, 2020)
- ICKAM 2021: Knowledge Acquisition and Management Conference, Lisbon (Feb 08-09, 2021)
- ICMAAI 2021: Manufacturing Applications of Artificial Intelligence Conference, Prague (Mar 22-23, 2021)
- ICMAAIR 2021: Manufacturing Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Conference, Prague (Mar 22-23, 2021)
- ICKBE 2021: Knowledge Based Engineering Conference, Lisbon (Apr 15-16, 2021)
- ICIAAIR 2021: Industrial Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Conference, Prague (Jul 08-09, 2021)