Insurance Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Insurance Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Insurance conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICFBI 2020: Finance, Banking and Insurance Conference, Sydney (Dec 03-04, 2020)
- ICEISM 2021: Economic and Information Systems Management Conference, Amsterdam (Jan 21-22, 2021)
- ICMFII 2021: Multidimensional Finance, Insurance and Investment Conference, Cancun (Apr 05-06, 2021)
- ICBS 2021: Banking Science Conference, Cape Town (Apr 15-16, 2021)
- ICECD 2021: Economic Cooperation and Development Conference, Paris (May 17-18, 2021)
- ICABEM 2021: Advances in Business, Economics and Management Conference, Stockholm (Jul 15-16, 2021)