Insurance Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Insurance Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Insurance conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICFBI 2019: Finance, Banking and Insurance Conference, Sydney (Dec 02-03, 2019)
- ICEISM 2020: Economic and Information Systems Management Conference, Amsterdam (Jan 20-21, 2020)
- ICMFII 2020: Multidimensional Finance, Insurance and Investment Conference, Cancun (Apr 06-07, 2020)
- ICBS 2020: Banking Science Conference, Cape Town (Apr 16-17, 2020)
- ICECD 2020: Economic Cooperation and Development Conference, Paris (May 14-15, 2020)
- ICABEM 2020: Advances in Business, Economics and Management Conference, Stockholm (Jul 16-17, 2020)