Islamic Finance Conferences
Islamic Finance Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Islamic Finance Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Islamic Finance conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICMMFP 2020: Macroeconomic Models, Forecasting and Policymaking Conference, Tokyo (Jan 06-07, 2020)
- ICBR 2020: Business Research Conference, Zurich (Jan 13-14, 2020)
- ICIS 2020: Islamic Studies Conference, Rome (Jan 16-17, 2020)
- ICMM 2020: Macroeconomic Modelling Conference, Rome (Apr 08-09, 2020)
- ICIF 2020: Islamic Finance Conference, Paris (Apr 16-17, 2020)
- ICMMPA 2020: Macroeconomic Modelling and Policy Analysis Conference, Paris (Apr 16-17, 2020)
- ICMMFP 2020: Macroeconomic Models and Fiscal Policy Conference, London (Apr 23-24, 2020)
- ICIFA 2020: Islamic Finance and Accounting Conference, Istanbul (Apr 24-25, 2020)
- ICMMMP 2020: Macroeconomic Models for Monetary Policy Conference, Istanbul (Apr 24-25, 2020)
- ICMMA 2020: Macroeconomic Models and Applications Conference, Rome (May 04-05, 2020)
- ICMMP 2020: Macroeconomic Models and Policies Conference, Singapore (May 04-05, 2020)
- ICMM 2020: Macroeconomic Models Conference, Amsterdam (May 14-15, 2020)
- ICMMP 2020: Macroeconomic Modelling and Policy Conference, Amsterdam (May 14-15, 2020)
- ICIM 2020: Islamic Marketing Conference, Istanbul (Jul 30-31, 2020)
- ICISS 2020: Islamic Social Science Conference, Rome (Oct 15-16, 2020)
- ICMMF 2020: Macroeconomic Modeling and Forecasting Conference, Amsterdam (Nov 05-06, 2020)