Islamic Finance Conferences
Islamic Finance Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Islamic Finance Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Islamic Finance conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICIM 2020: Islamic Marketing Conference, Istanbul (Oct 22-23, 2020)
- ICIS 2020: Islamic Studies Conference, Cape Town (Nov 05-06, 2020)
- ICMMF 2020: Macroeconomic Modeling and Forecasting Conference, Amsterdam (Nov 05-06, 2020)
- ICIF 2020: Islamic Finance Conference, Cairo (Dec 14-15, 2020)
- ICMMP 2020: Macroeconomic Models and Policies Conference, Cairo (Dec 14-15, 2020)
- ICMMFP 2021: Macroeconomic Models, Forecasting and Policymaking Conference, Tokyo (Jan 07-08, 2021)
- ICBR 2021: Business Research Conference, Zurich (Jan 14-15, 2021)
- ICISS 2021: Islamic Social Science Conference, Kuala Lumpur (Feb 11-12, 2021)
- ICMMP 2021: Macroeconomic Modelling and Policy Conference, Istanbul (Feb 15-16, 2021)
- ICMMPA 2021: Macroeconomic Modelling and Policy Analysis Conference, Istanbul (Feb 15-16, 2021)
- ICMM 2021: Macroeconomic Modelling Conference, Rome (Apr 08-09, 2021)
- ICMMFP 2021: Macroeconomic Models and Fiscal Policy Conference, London (Apr 22-23, 2021)
- ICIFA 2021: Islamic Finance and Accounting Conference, Istanbul (Apr 26-27, 2021)
- ICMMMP 2021: Macroeconomic Models for Monetary Policy Conference, Istanbul (Apr 26-27, 2021)
- ICMMA 2021: Macroeconomic Models and Applications Conference, Rome (May 03-04, 2021)
- ICMMF 2021: Macroeconomic Models and Forecasting Conference, Istanbul (May 06-07, 2021)
- ICMM 2021: Macroeconomic Models Conference, Amsterdam (May 13-14, 2021)