Laboratory Medicine Conferences
Laboratory Medicine Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Laboratory Medicine Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Laboratory Medicine conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICACCLM 2020: Advances in Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine Conference, Amsterdam (Nov 05-06, 2020)
- ICCMM 2020: Clinical and Medical Microbiology Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 26-27, 2020)
- ICCLS 2020: Clinical Laboratory Science Conference, Auckland (Dec 01-02, 2020)
- ICLMP 2020: Laboratory Medicine and Pathology Conference, Kuala Lumpur (Dec 17-18, 2020)
- ICMCL 2020: Medical and Clinical Laboratory Conference, Dubai (Dec 17-18, 2020)
- ICLMCC 2020: Laboratory Medicine and Clinical Chemistry Conference, Paris (Dec 28-29, 2020)
- ICCLSMT 2021: Clinical Laboratory Science and Medical Technology Conference, Singapore (Jan 11-12, 2021)
- ICMLSB 2021: Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology Conference, Singapore (Jan 11-12, 2021)
- ICCCLM 2021: Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine Conference, Dubai (Jan 28-29, 2021)
- ICCC 2021: Clinical Chemistry Conference, Singapore (Mar 29-30, 2021)
- ICHMR 2021: Health and Medicine Research Conference, Toronto (Jul 19-20, 2021)