Psychological Research Conferences
Psychological Research Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Psychological Research Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Psychological Research conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICBDMPS 2020: Big Data Methods and Psychological Science Conference, Lisbon (Feb 06-07, 2020)
- ICBDPR 2020: Big Data in Psychological Research Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 06-07, 2020)
- ICBDAP 2020: Big Data Analytics in Psychology Conference, Sydney (May 18-19, 2020)
- ICBDMLP 2020: Big Data, Machine Learning and Psychology Conference, Tokyo (Jun 11-12, 2020)
- ICPPR 2020: Psychology and Psychological Research Conference, Barcelona (Jun 11-12, 2020)
- ICBDPS 2020: Big Data in Psychological Sciences Conference, Copenhagen (Jul 15-16, 2020)
- ICBDPS 2020: Big Data for Psychological Sciences Conference, Bali (Jul 16-17, 2020)
- ICBDPMA 2020: Big Data in Psychology, Methods and Applications Conference, Berlin (Jul 23-24, 2020)