Landscape Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Landscape Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
landscape conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICSFM 2021: Sustainable Fisheries and Mariculture Conference, Bali (Oct 25-26, 2021)
- ICGHOS 2021: Geophysical, Hydrographic and Oceanographic Systems Conference, Cape Town (Nov 04-05, 2021)
- ICFAM 2021: Fisheries and Aquaculture Management Conference, Tokyo (Nov 11-12, 2021)
- ICFM 2021: Fisheries and Mariculture Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 29-30, 2021)
- ICM 2021: Mariculture Conference, Cairo (Dec 13-14, 2021)
- ICFAMAS 2021: Fisheries, Aquaculture, Mariculture and Aquatic Sciences Conference, Dubai (Dec 20-21, 2021)
- ICMAF 2021: Mariculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries Conference, Dubai (Dec 20-21, 2021)
- ICMF 2021: Mariculture and Fisheries Conference, Dubai (Dec 20-21, 2021)
- ICMSDH 2021: Mariculture, Sustainability, Diseases and Health Conference, Dubai (Dec 20-21, 2021)
- ICSM 2022: Sustainable Mariculture Conference, Amsterdam (May 16-17, 2022)
- ICSMF 2022: Sustainable Mariculture and Fisheries Conference, Istanbul (Aug 16-17, 2022)