Sustainable Architecture Conferences
Sustainable Architecture Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Sustainable Architecture Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
sustainable architecture conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICDSHCMD 2022: Data Science for Human Capital Management and Development Conference, Dubai (Jan 28-29, 2022)
- ICDSWM 2022: Data Science for Workforce Management Conference, New York (Jan 28-29, 2022)
- ICDSHCM 2022: Data Science for Human Capital Management Conference, Paris (Apr 14-15, 2022)
- ICDSHCM 2022: Data Science for Human Capital Management Conference, Venice (Apr 14-15, 2022)
- ICDSWMD 2022: Data Science for Workforce Management and Development Conference, New York (Apr 25-26, 2022)