Legal Systems Conferences
Legal Systems Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Legal Systems Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
legal systems conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICHSD 2022: History and Social Development Conference, London (Aug 16-17, 2022)
- ICCLLSC 2022: Civil Law Legal Systems and Corruption Conference, Sydney (Aug 30-31, 2022)
- ICICES 2022: Investigation Compliance and Enforcement Systems Conference, Rome (Sep 15-16, 2022)
- ICHST 2022: History of Science and Technology Conference, Istanbul (Oct 20-21, 2022)
- ICIIS 2022: Islam and Islamic Studies Conference, Istanbul (Oct 20-21, 2022)
- ICIS 2022: Islamic Studies Conference, Cape Town (Nov 03-04, 2022)
- ICCLCLS 2023: Common Law and Civil Law Systems Conference, Tokyo (Jan 09-10, 2023)
- ICHPST 2023: History, Philosophy of Science and Technology Conference, Barcelona (May 22-23, 2023)