Performance Theory Conferences
Performance Theory Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Performance Theory Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
performance theory conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICAIL 2021: Advances in Ionic Liquids Conference, Athens (Oct 21-22, 2021)
- ICATST 2021: Advances in Thermal Spray Technologies Conference, Auckland (Dec 01-02, 2021)
- ICIL 2021: Ionic Liquids Conference, Tokyo (Dec 02-03, 2021)
- ICCIL 2021: Chemistry of Ionic Liquids Conference, Bangkok (Dec 16-17, 2021)
- ICTST 2021: Thermal Spray Technology Conference, Vienna (Dec 27-28, 2021)
- ICEECS 2022: Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage Conference, Tokyo (Jan 07-08, 2022)
- ICTSTA 2022: Thermal Spray Technologies and Applications Conference, Bangkok (Jan 14-15, 2022)
- ICTST 2022: Thermal Spray Technologies Conference, Amsterdam (Jan 21-22, 2022)
- ICAIL 2022: Advanced Ionic Liquids Conference, Istanbul (Feb 15-16, 2022)
- ICEMNE 2022: Electrochemical Micro and Nanosystems Engineering Conference, Sydney (Feb 24-25, 2022)
- ICATST 2022: Advances in Thermal Spray Technology Conference, Bali (Jul 12-13, 2022)