Railways Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Railways Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Railways conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICIM 2020: Infrastructure Management Conference, Bangkok (Jan 16-17, 2020)
- ICRMTSDIT 2020: Railway Mass Transit Systems, Design and Interiors Technology Conference, Rome (Jan 16-17, 2020)
- ICRSEM 2020: Railway Systems Engineering and Management Conference, Istanbul (Jan 30-31, 2020)
- ICTI 2020: Transportation and Infrastructure Conference, Istanbul (Jan 30-31, 2020)
- ICRSE 2020: Railway Systems Engineering Conference, London (Feb 13-14, 2020)
- ICRSSEDO 2020: Railway and Subway Systems Engineering Design and Optimization Conference, Tokyo (Feb 27-28, 2020)
- ICRCM 2020: Railway Condition Monitoring Conference, Tokyo (Sep 10-11, 2020)
- ICRE 2020: Railway Engineering Conference, London (Sep 24-25, 2020)
- ICTIF 2020: Transport and Infrastructure Foundations Conference, New York (Oct 08-09, 2020)