Railways Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Railways Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Railways conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICIM 2021: Infrastructure Management Conference, Bangkok (Jan 18-19, 2021)
- ICRMTSDIT 2021: Railway Mass Transit Systems, Design and Interiors Technology Conference, Rome (Jan 18-19, 2021)
- ICTI 2021: Transportation and Infrastructure Conference, Istanbul (Jan 28-29, 2021)
- ICTIF 2021: Transport and Infrastructure Foundations Conference, Sydney (Jan 28-29, 2021)
- ICRSE 2021: Railway Systems Engineering Conference, Barcelona (Feb 11-12, 2021)
- ICRSSEDO 2021: Railway and Subway Systems Engineering Design and Optimization Conference, Tokyo (Feb 25-26, 2021)
- ICRE 2021: Railway Engineering Conference, Riga (Jun 17-18, 2021)
- ICRCM 2021: Railway Condition Monitoring Conference, Tokyo (Sep 09-10, 2021)