Railways Conferences in 2021
Railways Conferences in 2021 is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Railways Conferences in 2021 lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
- ICIM 2021: Infrastructure Management Conference, Bangkok (Jan 18-19, 2021)
- ICRMTSDIT 2021: Railway Mass Transit Systems, Design and Interiors Technology Conference, Rome (Jan 18-19, 2021)
- ICRSEM 2021: Railway Systems Engineering and Management Conference, Istanbul (Jan 28-29, 2021)
- ICTI 2021: Transportation and Infrastructure Conference, Istanbul (Jan 28-29, 2021)
- ICTIF 2021: Transport and Infrastructure Foundations Conference, Sydney (Jan 28-29, 2021)
- ICRSE 2021: Railway Systems Engineering Conference, Barcelona (Feb 11-12, 2021)
- ICRSSEDO 2021: Railway and Subway Systems Engineering Design and Optimization Conference, Tokyo (Feb 25-26, 2021)
- ICRE 2021: Railway Engineering Conference, Riga (Jun 17-18, 2021)
- ICRCM 2021: Railway Condition Monitoring Conference, Tokyo (Sep 09-10, 2021)
- ICTIF 2021: Transportation Infrastructure and Foundations Conference, Jeddah (Nov 15-16, 2021)