Railways Conferences in 2022
Railways Conferences in 2022 is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Railways Conferences in 2022 lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
- ICIM 2022: Infrastructure Management Conference, Bangkok (Jan 18-19, 2022)
- ICRMTSDIT 2022: Railway Mass Transit Systems, Design and Interiors Technology Conference, Rome (Jan 18-19, 2022)
- ICRSEM 2022: Railway Systems Engineering and Management Conference, Istanbul (Jan 28-29, 2022)
- ICTI 2022: Transportation and Infrastructure Conference, Istanbul (Jan 28-29, 2022)
- ICTIF 2022: Transport and Infrastructure Foundations Conference, Sydney (Jan 28-29, 2022)
- ICRSE 2022: Railway Systems Engineering Conference, Barcelona (Feb 11-12, 2022)
- ICRSSEDO 2022: Railway and Subway Systems Engineering Design and Optimization Conference, Tokyo (Feb 25-26, 2022)
- ICRE 2022: Railway Engineering Conference, Riga (Jun 17-18, 2022)
- ICRCM 2022: Railway Condition Monitoring Conference, Tokyo (Sep 09-10, 2022)
- ICTIF 2022: Transportation Infrastructure and Foundations Conference, Jeddah (Nov 15-16, 2022)