Regional Economics Conferences
Regional Economics Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Regional Economics Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Regional Economics conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICREP 2020: Regional Economics and Policy Conference, Rome (Jan 16-17, 2020)
- ICREA 2020: Regional Economics and Administration Conference, Dubai (Jan 30-31, 2020)
- ICREPP 2020: Regional Economics and Public Policy Conference, Rome (Mar 05-06, 2020)
- ICRESG 2020: Regional Economics and Sustainable Growth Conference, Barcelona (Mar 05-06, 2020)
- ICREEP 2020: Regional Economics and Environmental Policy Conference, Miami (Mar 12-13, 2020)
- ICREED 2020: Regional Economics and Economic Development Conference, Istanbul (Mar 19-20, 2020)
- ICREEP 2020: Regional Economics and Economic Policy Conference, Prague (Mar 19-20, 2020)
- ICRUE 2020: Regional and Urban Economics Conference, Tokyo (Mar 23-24, 2020)
- ICRED 2020: Regional Economics and Development Conference, Paris (Mar 26-27, 2020)
- ICRERD 2020: Regional Economics and Rural Development Conference, Singapore (Mar 30-31, 2020)
- ICCESE 2020: Computational Economics, Statistics and Econometrics Conference, New York (Jun 04-05, 2020)
- ICCEE 2020: Computational Economics and Econometrics Conference, Vienna (Jun 18-19, 2020)
- ICURE 2020: Urban and Regional Economics Conference, Tokyo (Nov 17-18, 2020)