Tuberculosis Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Tuberculosis Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Tuberculosis conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICPRM 2019: Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine Conference, London (Nov 18-19, 2019)
- ICTR 2019: Tuberculosis Research Conference, Singapore (Nov 18-19, 2019)
- ICTCDTE 2019: Tuberculosis: Clinics, Diagnostics, Therapy, and Epidemiology Conference, Jerusalem (Nov 28-29, 2019)
- ICLHT 2019: Lung Health and Tuberculosis Conference, Bangkok (Dec 17-18, 2019)
- ICPID 2020: Paediatric Infectious Diseases Conference, Kuala Lumpur (Feb 10-11, 2020)
- ICT 2020: Tuberculosis Conference, Cancun (Apr 06-07, 2020)
- ICLHD 2020: Lung Health and Diseases Conference, Athens (Apr 09-10, 2020)
- ICTMID 2020: Travel Medicine and Infectious Diseases Conference, Vancouver (May 21-22, 2020)
- ICMH 2020: Migration Health Conference, Istanbul (Aug 17-18, 2020)
- ICMHTM 2020: Migration Health and Travel Medicine Conference, Istanbul (Nov 05-06, 2020)