Ubiquitous Computing Conferences
Ubiquitous Computing Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Ubiquitous Computing Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
ubiquitous computing conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICQBSOGI 2021: Queer Bioethics, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Conference, New York (Dec 09-10, 2021)
- ICBSE 2021: Bioethics, Sexuality and Sexual Ethics Conference, Barcelona (Dec 16-17, 2021)
- ICHRSOGI 2021: Human Rights, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Conference, Barcelona (Dec 16-17, 2021)
- ICSSG 2021: Sex, Sexuality, and Gender Conference, Vienna (Dec 27-28, 2021)
- ICBSH 2022: Bioethics, Sexuality and Humanities Conference, Dubai (Apr 07-08, 2022)
- ICBSGI 2022: Bioethics, Sexuality, and Gender Identity Conference, Paris (May 16-17, 2022)
- ICSOGI 2022: Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Conference, Vancouver (Aug 08-09, 2022)
- ICSOGI 2022: Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Conference, Montreal (Aug 08-09, 2022)
- ICBH 2022: Bioethics and Humanities Conference, Vancouver (Sep 23-24, 2022)
- ICSOGIGE 2022: Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Gender Expression Conference, New York (Oct 07-08, 2022)
- ICGSODCA 2022: Gender and Sexual Orientation Diversity in Children and Adolescents Conference, London (Oct 21-22, 2022)