Human-centered Computing Conferences
Human-centered Computing Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Human-centered Computing Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Human-centered Computing conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICMSCHI 2020: Multimedia Systems and Computer-Human Interaction Conference, Tokyo (Jan 06-07, 2020)
- ICAMOC 2020: Advances in Mechanism-Oriented Computing Conference, Bali (Jan 13-14, 2020)
- ICMOC 2020: Mechanism-Oriented Computing Conference, London (Jan 20-21, 2020)
- ICRAMOC 2020: Recent Advances in Mechanism-Oriented Computing Conference, London (Feb 13-14, 2020)
- ICAMNSC 2020: Applied Mathematics, Numerical and Scientific Computing Conference, Barcelona (Mar 05-06, 2020)