Community Psychology Conferences
Community Psychology Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Community Psychology Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Community Psychology conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICPPP 2019: Positive Psychology and Psychotherapy Conference, Tokyo (Dec 04-05, 2019)
- ICBCPS 2019: Behavioral, Cognitive and Psychological Sciences Conference, Rome (Dec 12-13, 2019)
- ICPPS 2019: Psychology and Psychological Sciences Conference, Rome (Dec 12-13, 2019)
- ICPNBS 2020: Psychological, Neural and Behavioral Sciences Conference, Singapore (Jan 09-10, 2020)
- ICPSC 2020: Psychological Science Research Conference, Copenhagen (Jul 15-16, 2020)
- ICPS 2020: Psychology and Sociology Conference, Vancouver (Aug 06-07, 2020)
- ICPPCBT 2020: Positive Psychology and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Conference, Lisbon (Sep 16-17, 2020)
- ICPPBS 2020: Positive Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Conference, San Francisco (Sep 24-25, 2020)