Education Reform Conferences
Education Reform Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Education Reform Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Education Reform conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICSNE 2020: Special Needs Education Conference, San Francisco (Nov 02-03, 2020)
- ICEPA 2020: Educational Policy Analysis Conference, Jeddah (Nov 16-17, 2020)
- ICTLES 2021: Teaching, Learning and Education Sciences Conference, Bangkok (Jan 18-19, 2021)
- ICEPAER 2021: Educational Policy Analysis and Education Reforms Conference, Paris (Jan 25-26, 2021)
- ICEPAP 2021: Educational Policy Analysis and Practice Conference, Barcelona (Feb 11-12, 2021)
- ICCEEPA 2021: Critical Education and Educational Policy Analysis Conference, Paris (Feb 22-23, 2021)
- ICEPAPER 2021: Educational Policy Analysis and Planning Education Reforms Conference, Rome (Mar 04-05, 2021)
- ICEPAM 2021: Educational Policy Analysis and Management Conference, Lisbon (Apr 15-16, 2021)
- ICEPACR 2021: Educational Policy Analysis and Current Reforms Conference, New York (Jun 03-04, 2021)
- ICEPAMS 2021: Educational Policy Analysis and Management Studies Conference, New York (Jun 03-04, 2021)
- ICEPACE 2021: Educational Policy Analysis and Changes in Education Conference, Tokyo (Jun 10-11, 2021)
- ICISE 2021: Inclusive and Special Education Conference, Vancouver (Aug 05-06, 2021)