Education Reform Conferences
Education Reform Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Education Reform Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Education Reform conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICEPA 2019: Educational Policy Analysis Conference, Istanbul (Dec 19-20, 2019)
- ICEPAER 2020: Educational Policy Analysis and Education Reforms Conference, Paris (Jan 23-24, 2020)
- ICEPAP 2020: Educational Policy Analysis and Practice Conference, Barcelona (Feb 10-11, 2020)
- ICCEEPA 2020: Critical Education and Educational Policy Analysis Conference, Paris (Feb 20-21, 2020)
- ICEPAPER 2020: Educational Policy Analysis and Planning Education Reforms Conference, Rome (Mar 05-06, 2020)
- ICSNE 2020: Special Needs Education Conference, San Francisco (Jun 04-05, 2020)
- ICEPACE 2020: Educational Policy Analysis and Changes in Education Conference, Tokyo (Jun 11-12, 2020)
- ICEPAMS 2020: Educational Policy Analysis and Management Studies Conference, Toronto (Jun 18-19, 2020)
- ICISE 2020: Inclusive and Special Education Conference, Vancouver (Aug 06-07, 2020)
- ICTLES 2020: Teaching, Learning and Education Sciences Conference, San Francisco (Sep 24-25, 2020)
- ICEPACR 2020: Educational Policy Analysis and Current Reforms Conference, New York (Oct 08-09, 2020)