Educational Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Educational Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Educational conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICALT 2020: Advanced Learning Technologies Conference, Paris (Oct 29-30, 2020)
- ICEL 2020: Educational Leadership Conference, San Francisco (Nov 02-03, 2020)
- ICEIT 2021: Educational and Information Technology Conference, Bangkok (Feb 04-05, 2021)
- ICAES 2021: Advances in Educational Sciences Conference, Lisbon (Apr 15-16, 2021)
- ICEBCS 2021: Educational, Behavioral and Cognitive Sciences Conference, Tokyo (Jun 10-11, 2021)