Educational Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Educational Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Educational conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICEIT 2020: Educational and Information Technology Conference, Bangkok (Feb 03-04, 2020)
- ICAES 2020: Advances in Educational Sciences Conference, Lisbon (Apr 16-17, 2020)
- ICEL 2020: Educational Leadership Conference, Sydney (May 18-19, 2020)
- ICEBCS 2020: Educational, Behavioral and Cognitive Sciences Conference, Tokyo (Jun 11-12, 2020)
- ICALT 2020: Advanced Learning Technologies Conference, Paris (Jul 20-21, 2020)