Hospital Economics Conferences
Hospital Economics Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Hospital Economics Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
hospital economics conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICHE 2022: Health Economics Conference, Paris (Jul 19-20, 2022)
- ICHEDS 2022: Health Economics and Decision Science Conference, Barcelona (Aug 16-17, 2022)
- ICHEHM 2022: Health Economics and Hospital Management Conference, London (Aug 16-17, 2022)
- ICHEM 2022: Health Economics and Management Conference, Istanbul (Aug 16-17, 2022)
- ICHEPLM 2022: Health Economics, Policy, Law and Management Conference, Budapest (Aug 30-31, 2022)
- ICHWE 2022: Health and Welfare Economics Conference, Paris (Aug 30-31, 2022)
- ICHEPL 2022: Health Economics, Policy and Law Conference, Tokyo (Sep 08-09, 2022)