Languages Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Languages Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Languages conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICLFLHE 2020: Language Futures: Languages in Higher Education Conference, Bali (Oct 22-23, 2020)
- ICLLL 2020: Languages, Literature and Linguistics Conference, Bali (Oct 22-23, 2020)
- ICLL 2020: Linguistics and Languages Conference, Cape Town (Nov 05-06, 2020)
- ICRESDM 2020: Requirements Engineering and Software Development Management Conference, Bangkok (Dec 15-16, 2020)
- ICLLL 2020: Linguistics, Languages and Literatures Conference, Dubai (Dec 17-18, 2020)
- ICLSLI 2021: Linguistics, Semantics, Languages and Information Conference, Bangkok (Jan 18-19, 2021)
- ICDCML 2021: Distributed Coordination Models and Languages Conference, Sydney (Feb 25-26, 2021)
- ICSWNLP 2021: Semantic Web and Natural Language Processing Conference, Paris (Mar 29-30, 2021)
- ICDCST 2021: Distributed Computing Systems and Techniques Conference, Paris (Apr 19-20, 2021)
- ICLLS 2021: Languages, Linguistics and Society Conference, New York (Jun 03-04, 2021)
- ICIR 2021: Intelligent Robotics Conference, Toronto (Jul 19-20, 2021)