Languages Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Languages Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Languages conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICLFLHE 2019: Language Futures: Languages in Higher Education Conference, Singapore (Nov 18-19, 2019)
- ICLLL 2019: Languages, Literature and Linguistics Conference, Singapore (Nov 18-19, 2019)
- ICRESDM 2019: Requirements Engineering and Software Development Management Conference, Bangkok (Dec 17-18, 2019)
- ICLLL 2019: Linguistics, Languages and Literatures Conference, Dubai (Dec 19-20, 2019)
- ICLL 2020: Linguistics and Languages Conference, Rome (Jan 16-17, 2020)
- ICLSLI 2020: Linguistics, Semantics, Languages and Information Conference, Bangkok (Jan 16-17, 2020)
- ICDCML 2020: Distributed Coordination Models and Languages Conference, Sydney (Feb 27-28, 2020)
- ICSWNLP 2020: Semantic Web and Natural Language Processing Conference, Paris (Mar 26-27, 2020)
- ICDCST 2020: Distributed Computing Systems and Techniques Conference, Paris (Apr 16-17, 2020)
- ICLLS 2020: Languages, Linguistics and Society Conference, New York (Jun 04-05, 2020)
- ICIR 2020: Intelligent Robotics Conference, Toronto (Jul 16-17, 2020)