Mariculture Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Mariculture Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Mariculture conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICFM 2020: Fisheries and Mariculture Conference, San Francisco (Nov 02-03, 2020)
- ICSM 2020: Sustainable Mariculture Conference, Venice (Nov 12-13, 2020)
- ICFAM 2020: Fisheries and Aquaculture Management Conference, Tokyo (Nov 17-18, 2020)
- ICM 2020: Mariculture Conference, Cairo (Dec 14-15, 2020)
- ICFAMAS 2020: Fisheries, Aquaculture, Mariculture and Aquatic Sciences Conference, Dubai (Dec 17-18, 2020)
- ICMAF 2020: Mariculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries Conference, Dubai (Dec 17-18, 2020)
- ICMF 2021: Mariculture and Fisheries Conference, London (Mar 15-16, 2021)
- ICMSDH 2021: Mariculture, Sustainability, Diseases and Health Conference, London (Mar 15-16, 2021)
- ICSFM 2021: Sustainable Fisheries and Mariculture Conference, Istanbul (Aug 16-17, 2021)
- ICSMF 2021: Sustainable Mariculture and Fisheries Conference, Istanbul (Aug 16-17, 2021)