Risk Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Risk Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Risk conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICRFSB 2020: Risk, Financial Stability and Banking Conference, Zurich (Jan 13-14, 2020)
- ICOHE 2020: Ocean and Harbour Engineering Conference, Melbourne (Feb 03-04, 2020)
- ICSI 2020: Sustainable Infrastructure Conference, Paris (Feb 20-21, 2020)
- ICDSRM 2020: Decision Sciences, Risk and Management Conference, Buenos Aires (Feb 27-28, 2020)
- ICRAM 2020: Risk Assessment and Management Conference, Tokyo (Feb 27-28, 2020)
- ICAEM 2020: Advanced Education and Management Conference, Paris (May 14-15, 2020)