Risk Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Risk Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Risk conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICOHE 2020: Ocean and Harbour Engineering Conference, Auckland (Dec 01-02, 2020)
- ICRFSB 2021: Risk, Financial Stability and Banking Conference, Zurich (Jan 14-15, 2021)
- ICSI 2021: Sustainable Infrastructure Conference, Paris (Feb 22-23, 2021)
- ICDSRM 2021: Decision Sciences, Risk and Management Conference, Buenos Aires (Feb 25-26, 2021)
- ICRAM 2021: Risk Assessment and Management Conference, Tokyo (Feb 25-26, 2021)
- ICAEM 2021: Advanced Education and Management Conference, Paris (May 17-18, 2021)