Lifelong Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Lifelong Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Lifelong conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICOCD 2020: Obesity and Chronic Diseases Conference, London (Nov 19-20, 2020)
- ICOO 2020: Overweight and Obesity Conference, Auckland (Dec 01-02, 2020)
- ICCOTPM 2021: Childhood Obesity, Treatment, Prevention and Management Conference, Tokyo (Jan 07-08, 2021)
- ICOE 2021: Obesity and Endocrinology Conference, Tokyo (Apr 22-23, 2021)
- ICO 2021: Obesity Conference, London (May 24-25, 2021)
- ICOM 2021: Obesity Medicine Conference, Oslo (Jun 24-25, 2021)
- ICCON 2021: Childhood Obesity and Nutrition Conference, Prague (Jul 08-09, 2021)
- ICOMH 2021: Obesity Medicine and Health Conference, London (Jul 26-27, 2021)