Gastronomy Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Gastronomy Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Gastronomy conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICFS 2019: Food Safety Conference, Sydney (Dec 02-03, 2019)
- ICGC 2020: Gastronomy and Culture Conference, Dubai (Feb 13-14, 2020)
- ICGS 2020: Gastronomy Studies Conference, Venice (Apr 09-10, 2020)
- ICG 2020: Gastronomy Conference, Paris (Apr 16-17, 2020)
- ICGCA 2020: Gastronomy and Culinary Arts Conference, Lisbon (Apr 16-17, 2020)
- ICGKA 2020: Gastronomy and Kitchen Art Conference, Istanbul (Apr 24-25, 2020)
- ICGFS 2020: Gastronomy and Food Science Conference, Rome (May 04-05, 2020)
- ICGNFS 2020: Gastronomy, Nutrition and Food Science Conference, Singapore (May 04-05, 2020)
- ICGCM 2020: Gastronomy and Culinary Management Conference, Tokyo (Jul 14-15, 2020)
- ICFSN 2020: Food Safety and Nutrition Conference, Lisbon (Sep 16-17, 2020)