Gastronomy Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Gastronomy Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Gastronomy conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICFS 2020: Food Safety Conference, Sydney (Dec 03-04, 2020)
- ICGNFS 2020: Gastronomy, Nutrition and Food Science Conference, Cairo (Dec 14-15, 2020)
- ICGN 2021: Gastronomy and Nutrition Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 08-09, 2021)
- ICGC 2021: Gastronomy and Culture Conference, Dubai (Feb 15-16, 2021)
- ICGS 2021: Gastronomy Studies Conference, Venice (Apr 12-13, 2021)
- ICGCA 2021: Gastronomy and Culinary Arts Conference, Lisbon (Apr 15-16, 2021)
- ICG 2021: Gastronomy Conference, Paris (Apr 19-20, 2021)
- ICGKA 2021: Gastronomy and Kitchen Art Conference, Istanbul (Apr 26-27, 2021)
- ICGFS 2021: Gastronomy and Food Science Conference, Rome (May 03-04, 2021)
- ICFSN 2021: Food Safety and Nutrition Conference, Barcelona (Jun 10-11, 2021)
- ICGCM 2021: Gastronomy and Culinary Management Conference, Tokyo (Jul 22-23, 2021)