Inclusive Education Conferences
Inclusive Education Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Inclusive Education Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Inclusive Education conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICSNE 2020: Special Needs Education Conference, San Francisco (Jun 04-05, 2020)
- ICPSP 2020: Poverty and Social Protection Conference, Ottawa (Jul 13-14, 2020)
- ICCPIC 2020: Common Practices in Inclusive Classrooms Conference, Copenhagen (Jul 15-16, 2020)
- ICIEC 2020: Inclusive Education and Collaboration Conference, Copenhagen (Jul 15-16, 2020)
- ICEPP 2020: Education, Pedagogy, and Psychology Conference, Helsinki (Jul 17-18, 2020)
- ICCPIE 2020: Common Practices in Inclusive Education Conference, Berlin (Jul 23-24, 2020)
- ICSE 2020: Special Education Conference, Zurich (Jul 27-28, 2020)
- ICISE 2020: Inclusive and Special Education Conference, Vancouver (Aug 06-07, 2020)