Library Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Library Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Library conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICIAL 2020: Issues About Libraries Conference, London (Dec 10-11, 2020)
- ICLC 2021: Libraries and Civilization Conference, Tokyo (Jan 07-08, 2021)
- ICLS 2021: Libraries and Society Conference, Lisbon (Feb 08-09, 2021)
- ICSML 2021: Social Media and Libraries Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 08-09, 2021)
- ICIBL 2021: Importance of Books and Libraries Conference, Barcelona (Jun 10-11, 2021)
- ICLS 2021: Library Science Conference, Prague (Jul 08-09, 2021)