Library Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Library Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
library conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICLS 2023: Libraries and Society Conference, Lisbon (Feb 06-07, 2023)
- ICSML 2023: Social Media and Libraries Conference, Amsterdam (Feb 06-07, 2023)
- ICLC 2023: Libraries and Civilization Conference, Hanoi (Mar 16-17, 2023)
- ICIBL 2023: Importance of Books and Libraries Conference, Brussels (Mar 27-28, 2023)
- ICDP 2023: Digital Preservation Conference, Cancun (Apr 03-04, 2023)
- ICLS 2023: Library Science Conference, Prague (Jul 03-04, 2023)
- ICIAL 2023: Issues About Libraries Conference, Moscow (Aug 24-25, 2023)