Philosophy of Education Conferences
Philosophy of Education Conferences is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Philosophy of Education Conferences lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Philosophy of Education conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- ICSP 2020: Social Philosophy Conference, Paris (Jan 23-24, 2020)
- ICSPP 2020: Social Philosophy and Policy Conference, Mumbai (Feb 06-07, 2020)
- ICEIS 2020: Educational and Instructional Studies Conference, Kuala Lumpur (Feb 10-11, 2020)
- ICEP 2020: Education and Poverty Conference, Miami (Mar 12-13, 2020)
- ICTLES 2020: Teaching, Learning and Education Sciences Conference, San Francisco (Sep 24-25, 2020)
- ICHER 2020: Higher Education Research Conference, Tokyo (Oct 05-06, 2020)